MOST DELICIOUS MEATLOAF RECIPE EVER

MOST DELICIOUS MEATLOAF RECIPE EVER
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a delicious meatloaf recipe that will become a family favorite!
On my road trip through Montana, we stopped at a bakery cafe that had a meatloaf sandwich as the special. Yummmmmm…comfort food. I just love a delicious meatloaf recipe.
“You can’t go wrong with relatively simple comfort food. It’s also about ease. Some cook to impress. I cook for people to enjoy the food.” Al Roker
The restaurant that we went to had 4 1/2 star Yelp rating – so it seemed so promising. The meatloaf was dry and bland. What a let-down! This prompted me to crave my recipe for meatloaf because it’s quite frankly…amazing. Bold statement, I know. But I do have many supporters. When the topic of my meatloaf sandwich came up – my niece and nephew asked my sister why she didn’t make her delicious meatloaf anymore because it was one of their favorite meals. Yes, you read that right – her meatloaf. My sister is a notorious recipe poacher.
For the rest of the road trip, I got to fantasize about my famous recipe. As soon as I got home I zipped to the store and my craving was cured. Today I’m giving you my special recipe for meatloaf. That’s right…yummy, juicy and downright delicious meatloaf. Turkey can be substituted for the ground beef and it tastes just as fabulous.

The Most Delicious Meatloaf Ever
Servings: 6
Time: 1 1/2 hours
Difficulty: medium

Ingredients
  • 2 pounds grass-fed ground beef
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/4 cup dried minced onion
  • 2/3 cup organic wheat crackers
  • 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • salt and pepper
  • 1 1/2 cups organic ketchup
  • 1/2 cup organic brown sugar
  • 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce (can anyone spell Worcestershire without looking it up?)
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. In a small bowl, mix the three ingredients for the ketchup mix (ketchup, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce) together and set aside.
  3. In a separate large bowl mix together the beef, eggs, dried onions, crushed wheat crackers, shredded cheese, salt and pepper to taste and 1/2 cup of the ketchup mix. Press meat mixture in a loaf pan. (Did you know that they have pans designed for draining grease and lifting out the meatloaf easily? Me neither. You can find them here.) Put 1/2 cup of the remaining ketchup mix on the top of the loaf.
  4. Bake the meatloaf at 350 degrees for 1 – 1 1/4 hours. For the best OVEN MITTS ever…go here.
  5. Use the remaining 1/2 cup of ketchup mix for dipping.



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel