Copy Cat Panera Bread Potato Soup

Copy Cat Panera Bread Potato Soup
Good Morning everyone! I have an excellent recipe to share with you. So excellent, in fact, last time I made it Tae said, and I quote, “I want to have this every night, mommy!” If my dinner-hater little boy loved it, then it’s a winner. Trust me.
Here’s the Panera Bread potato soup recipe written out:

Ingredients:
  • 4 cups chicken broth
  • 4 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
  • 8 oz cream cheese
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
  • ½ teaspoon of paprika
  • ¼ teaspoon white pepper
  • ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper (I leave this out, but great if you like more spicy!)
Instructions:
  1. Combine broth, potatoes, garlic, and spices.
  2. Boil on medium heat until potatoes are tender.
  3. Smash a few of the potatoes to release their starch for thickening.
  4. Reduce to low heat.
  5. Add cream cheese.
  6. Heat, stirring frequently, until cheese melts.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel