Taco Lettuce Wrap Recipe

Taco Lettuce Wrap Recipe
It’s getting to that part of the winter that we’re getting tired of soup and casseroles so we’re trying to find new and delicious recipes to try instead of those heavy meals.
The other night I was making taco’s for my boys for dinner and realized that I had NO Taco shells, Doritos, or tortillas at home to put the fixings in. I know, very poor planning on my part but the outcome was a delicious Taco Lettuce Wrap that my kiddos ate up!
How to A Make Taco Lettuce Wrap
Ingredients you need
  • 1 Pound Ground Beef
  • 1 Package Taco Seasoning
  • 3/4 Cup Water
  • Shredded Cheese
  • Tomato’s
  • Sour Cream
  • Salsa
  • Lettuce
Instructions
  1. Step 1 – In a pan, brown the ground beef until browned
  2. Step 2 – Add the Taco Seasoning and water to the ground beef and simmer for five minutes
  3. Step 3 – Using the Lettuce like a boat to make a wrap add a half cup of taco meat and then add your choice of fixings like tomato’s, cheese, sour cream, etc. Enjoy!
  4. These are so easy to make, you could even make the taco meat and keep it warm in the slow cooker until you’re ready for supper.
I think because these have just vegetables, meat and cheese they fall into the category of healthier recipes. Maybe? I’m trying to make a few healthy recipe’s every week to off set all the butter and cream that I use in my recipes, I’m loving that healthy does not have to mean yucky or flavorless food.
What type of Lettuce Wraps have you made? This is one of our new favorites along with the Copycat PF Chang Chicken Lettuce Wrap recipe. Be sure to check out this recipe too for another delicious recipe idea!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel