“Better than Potatoes” Cheesy Cauliflower Puree – Low Carb

“Better than Potatoes” Cheesy Cauliflower Puree – Low Carb
A keto cauliflower puree that’s better than mashed potatoes?! A bold claim! But I stand behind it! And believe me, nobody is more surprised than I am!
This is not normal for me and I credit the high satiety factor of the Keto cheesy cauliflower puree. Had I eaten mashed potatoes in the same way I would have been starving a few hours later for sure!
Maybe there really is something to this whole low carb, high fat thing – it’s an interesting experiment at the very least. An added bonus? The scale showed a 2.5lb drop from yesterday. But even if you aren’t trying to watch your carb intake, you want to make this dish–it will change your mind about Keto cauliflower puree forever!
I bought two heads of cauliflower yesterday and I’m so glad I did because I’ll be eating this for lunch again today! It’s only 9am and I already can’t wait! Yum!
Update – Here’s a 60 second recipe video that shows the process and how easy it really is!
This Keto Cheesy Cauliflower Puree is so thick, creamy, and delicious, you’ll never miss mashed potatoes again!

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 head of cauliflower
  • 2 Tbsp heavy cream
  • 1 Tbsp butter
  • 2 ounces dubliner or other sharp cheese
  • salt and pepper to taste
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Clean and trim the cauliflower, breaking it into medium sized pieces.
  2. Place in a microwave safe bowl with 2 Tbsp of cream and 1 Tbsp of butter.
  3. Microwave, uncovered, on high for six minutes.
  4. Stir to coat cauliflower with cream/butter mixture. Microwave for another six minutes on high.
  5. Remove from the microwave and put into a high speed blender or food processor along with the cheese. Puree until smooth.
  6. Season with salt and pepper to taste. You can adjust the cream and butter to your preference.
NOTES
To see a list of my favorite low carb products and brands that I recommend for sweeteners, flours, etc. you can check out the IBIH Pantry Ingredients Page!
Recipe Source:ibreatheimhungry.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel