grilled zucchini hummus wrap

grilled zucchini hummus wrap
Fresh veggies are grilled to perfection and packed in this Grilled Zucchini Hummus Wrap!
I am so happy to be sharing today’s recipe with you. Actually, all of the recipes for this week make me excited. It is a full week of girl food!
That sweet Mr. Maebell ran off a couple weekends ago to do manly things with his manly friends and left me and the pups to fend for ourselves. I don’t especially like when he leaves, but to be totally honest with you I had a pretty good weekend. 🙂
I watched Steel Magnolias three times and bawled like a baby. I made Greek Salad, this Zucchini sandwich, sipped on smoothies, and perfected the best granola bar ever. I made sangria, gave myself a pedicure, and took a bubble bath. I made an avocado face mask, went shopping, and binged watched Gossip Girl until I couldn’t handle Blair Waldorf anymore.

Ingredients
  • 1 zucchini, ends removed and sliced
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 tomato, sliced or handful of cherry tomatoes
  • 1/8 cup sliced red onion
  • 1 cup kale, tough stems removed
  • 2 slices white cheddar or chipotle gouda cheese
  • 2 large Udi's gluten free tortillas
  • 4 tablespoons hummus
Instructions
  1. Heat a skillet or grill to medium heat.
  2. Remove the ends from the zucchini and slice length wise into strips. Toss sliced zucchini in olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
  3. Place sliced zucchini directly on grill and let cook for 3 minutes, turn and cook for 2 more minutes.
  4. Set zucchini aside.
  5. Place the tortillas on grill for approximately one minute, or just until grill marks are visible and tortillas are pliable.
  6. Remove tortillas from grill and assemble wraps, 2 tablespoons of hummus, one slice of cheese, zucchini slices, 1/2 cup kale, onion and tomato slices.
  7. Wrap tightly and enjoy immediately.
Recipe Source:maebells.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel