HOMEMADE BROWNIE MIX

HOMEMADE BROWNIE MIX
I am a sucker for a good brownie recipe. I like a consistently good brownie. I like it to have a flakey crust. I like it chewy inside. I like to taste the chocolate. I wanted the best homemade BROWNIE MIX and this is it!
I think these brownies are really good, but I especially loved them when paired with a sweetly tart fruit like raspberries.
And stacked in a pile of three and covered in chocolate sauce.
Ingredients
Dry Ingredients
  • 1 c granulated sugar
  • 1/3 c unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/2 c all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 tsp. salt
  • 1/4 tsp. baking powder
Wet Ingredients
  • 1/2 c butter melted, then cooled
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp. McCormick vanilla
Instructions
  1. Sift together all dry ingredients. Place into a jar or airtight container.
  2. On a gift tag or label write the wet ingredients and quantities and then directions. "Melt butter and set aside to cool slightly. In a medium bowl, beat two eggs with the vanilla. Add in and gently stir dry ingredients. Pour the melted butter into brownie mixture and mix until just incorporated. Spread batter in a prepared 8-inch square pan and bake for 20-22 minutes at 350 degrees."
Recipe Source:iambaker.net

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel