SPICY CHICKEN CHEESEBALLS

SPICY CHICKEN CHEESEBALLS
Move over sausage balls, we have a new favorite in town, and it’s Spicy Chicken Cheeseball
Who else believes October is passing by far too quickly? Yea, I know that it’s only been a week. I feel like it was just July! I never believed my parents growing up, yet it’s true; the older I get the faster time goes. I believe the more kids you have, the faster life quickly passes. After Kelsie was born, it seemed that Kayla was in middle school, in no time at all. It was crazy. Kayla is now a senior, and Kelsie is in middle school. Time gone.
Anyway, y’all are here for these awesome Spicy Chicken Cheeseballs that are seriously going to put sausage balls to shame! Every year when the weather cools down, and even before, I am in the mood to have munchie holiday foods; like sausage balls, snack mixes, cookies, candies, you get the idea. I want them all! As I was thinking of grabbing the stuff to make sausage balls, I ran across a different type of recipe. Table for Two Blog has a tasty idea with chicken!
Move over sausage balls, we have a new favorite in town, and it's Spicy Chicken Cheeseballs!

Ingredients
  • 3 cups all purpose baking mix
  • 1 pound ground chicken
  • 2 tablespoons Tapatio Salsa Picante hot sauce
  • 4 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon oregano
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
  • dash or salt and pepper
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.*
  2. In a large bowl combine all of your ingredients, and mix until they are just combined.
  3. Form into 2 inch balls, and place on your lined sheet pan.
  4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until they are golden brown.
Recipe Notes
* I fit mine all onto one large sheet pan, but mine were touching. I was ok with that. If you're not, by all means use two.
Recipe Source:everydaymadefresh.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel