DRUNKEN NOODLES / PAD KEE MAO

DRUNKEN NOODLES / PAD KEE MAO
These drunken noodles ruined me in high school, RUINED me. Pad Kee Mao is one of those dishes I crave, and I crave it even though I am thousands of miles away from the dang thai restaurant. I have found that no two thai resturants make them the same. Our favorite thai place where I live now make Pad Kee Mao that comes pretty close but to the original but if I want it perfect I just have to make them myself. It’s a good thing these drunken noodles are so easy.
Drunken Noodles / Pad Kee Mao Recipe

Ingredients
  • 12-16 oz wide rice noodles
  • 1/2 cup soy Sauce
  • 3 tsp chili garlic sauce or sriracha may add more if you want spicy
  • 2 T oyster sauce
  • 2 tsp fish sauce
  • 1/3 cup oil
  • 20 large basil leaves
  • 10 fresh garlic cloves minced
  • 2 roma tomatoes diced
  • 1 cup chopped broccoli
  • 2-3 chicken breasts or beef pork or tofu can be used cut into bite size pieces.
Instructions
  1. Prepare food by chopping tomatoes, cloves, basil, and broccoli.
  2. Make sauce in a small bowl by combining soy sauce, chili sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce, and garlic.
  3. If needed Boil noodles according directions. Rinse with cold water to stop cooking.
  4. In a wok or large skillet heat oil. Add chicken and cook until done, for a few minutes.
  5. Add sauce and stir. Add noodles and toss till coated.
  6. Add tomatoes and broccoli. cook for another 2-3 minutes, continually tossing.
  7. Lastly, add chopped basil. Toss again and Serve.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel