Fresh Peach Gin and Tonic

Fresh Peach Gin and Tonic
I’m a brand new gin and tonic lovah. Brand new! As in, maybe a few months? Besides cake. Always cake.
I’ve tried the cocktail multiple times over the years, having one or two great ones but having many this-tastes-like-pine-needles ones. Do you feel me?
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 rice peach, sliced
  • 2 ounces gin (I used Tanqueray)
  • 4 ounces tonic water (Fever Tree is my fave!)
  • 1 ounce freshly squeeze lime juice
  • crushed ice
  • rosemary sprigs for garnish
  • lime wedges for garnish
Directions:
  1. Fill a glass with a few peach wedges and crushed ice. Pour the gin over the ice, then the tonic and squeeze in the lime juice. Stir a few times to combine. Serve immediately with a rosemary sprig popped in for color. Don't forget to eat the peaches!
  2. Be sure to follow howsweeteats on instagram and tag your recipes with #howsweeteats! You can also post a photo of your recipe to the howsweeteats facebook page. I appreciate you so much!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel