NO-BAKE MONSTER COOKIE BALLS

NO-BAKE MONSTER COOKIE BALLS
A sweet bite-sized treat that’s easy to make and tastes just like everyone’s favorite monster cookie!
Wow! I just realized it’s been a month since I’ve posted. With the end of the school year, preparing for our trip to Asia, traveling for 2-1/2 weeks, and jet-lag getting the best of me for the past week, I guess I took a little unintentional break from the blog. I had planned to have all these recipes ready to post before, during and after our trip, but it just didn’t happen and that’s okay. Life happens sometimes and priorities take precedence. It’s felt great to have a little break, but now I’m ready to get back in the swing of things and share all these yummy recipes I have up my sleeve.
A sweet bite-sized treat that's easy to make and tastes just like everyone's favorite monster cookie!

Ingredients
  • 2-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
  • 1 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
  • ½ cup honey
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • ½ cup mini chocolate chips
  • ½ cup mini M&M candies

Instructions
  1. In a large bowl, stir together the oats, peanut butter, honey and vanilla until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and M&M candies. Roll dough into 2-tablespoon sized smooth balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or enjoy right away. Once the balls have set, transfer them to an air-tight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel